1-Day Juice Cleanse Set: Cellular Renewal
Pure Nectar’s juice cleanse programs were especially crafted according to an average Filipino’s diet. The total number of calorie intake per day per set is approximately 1,200. The flavors were chosen and scheduled during specified times throughout the day and was patterned to the Traditional Chinese Medicine and Naturopathic Medicine’s principles of detoxification.
The juice cleanse also adheres to the American Heart Association guidelines to consume a ‘rainbow’ of colored raw fruits and vegetables in a day. This cleanse provides the body with the various micronutrients, antioxidants and phytonutrients that may ultimately help battle chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
Our cleanses nourish your body that you can incorporate in your everyday life, setting you up for success long after your cleanse is over. Delicious, nourishing, and satisfying. Powerful and effective, yet simple and enjoyable!
- Cellular Rejuvenation
- Increased Energy
- Mental Clarity
- Improved Digestion
- Elevated Mood
- Reduced Inflammation
- Wellness Jumpstart
- Boosted Immunity
- Improved Sleep
- Decreased anxiety
- Age Prevention
- Weight Loss
PREPARING FOR THE JUICE CLEANSE
Take a light high fiber meal the night before performing the juice cleanse. This should contain whole fruits, vegetables, psyllium, barley, oatmeal, quinoa, unpolished rice and/or fish for viand. It is also a must to consume a minimum of 8 glasses of water throughout the day.
• 7 (300mL) bottles of Pure Nectar cold-pressed juice:
- Mega Omega (1): Kale, Banana, Spinach, Apple, Kiwi, Mango, Pineapple, Organic Cane
- Olympian (1): Red Beet, Pineapple, Apple
- Tropical Fuel (1): Orange, Banana, Apple, Organic Cane, Coconut Water, Pineapple
- Restore & Renew (1): Lemon, Orange, Turmeric, Celery, Basil, Cucumber, Organic Cane
- Body Cleanser (1): Apple, Pineapple, Orange, Cucumber, Carrot
- Alka-Boost (1): Apple, Pineapple, Kale, Spinach, Parsley, Cucumber, Organic Cane
- Green Supreme (1): Calamansi, Apple, Spinach, Green Bell Pepper, Romaine Lettuce, Basil, Parsley, Ginger, Cucumber, Celery
• 1 bottle of Lemon Water Kefir (300mL)
• Thermal Bag
How do I know what juice to drink?
A juicing guide will be provided along with your package. If you cannot strictly follow the schedule, you may follow the hourly interval provided.
Should I drink water when I'm on a juice cleanse?
It is a must to consume a minimum of 8 glasses of water throughout the day.
Can I drink coffee during my Pure Nectar juice cleanse?
It is highly recommended to avoid and/or abstain from all kinds of stimulants during the juice cleanse. This includes coffee, tea, alcohol or cigarettes.
Can I exercise while I’m doing a Pure Nectar juice cleanse?
Refrain from exercising during the juice cleanse because you are consuming just enough calories to get you through the day.
Can I eat food while I’m doing a Pure Nectar juice cleanse?
It is recommended to withhold all solid foods during the juice cleanse for maximum benefits. If it is unavoidable, however, a minimum amount of steamed, broiled, boiled or raw vegetables and/or fish is acceptable.
Can I smoke while I am on a Pure Nectar cleanse?
Go back and think about why you are choosing to do a juice cleanse! Your body needs a break from all the toxins and nicotine should definitely be one of them.
I have a disease (hypertension, diabetes, cancer or others), can I perform a juice cleanse?
Please consult your physician, doctor, or other qualified health professionals before beginning any nutritional programs.
What should my post-cleanse diet be after my juice cleanse?
It is a must to be diligent in making good food choices coming off a juice cleanse. It is very likely for the body to crave and think of indulging on processed and fried foods, but try to see it as an opportunity to continue the detoxification process. The digestive system is extremely delicate after juice cleansing since the body has been on a hiatus - focusing solely on pushing toxins and healing tissues. Avoid high-fat, high-sugar, hard-to-digest foods that might hinder the progress you have made while cleansing. Stick to plant-based, unprocessed, vegetable-rich, whole foods (boiled, broiled, or baked) for the next three days to help promote the clearance of toxins. This will not only maximize the effectiveness of the cleanse, but it will also help you jumpstart on a healthier, stronger, and more vibrant version of yourself!
What are things that I should watch out for during my juice cleanse?
Most people may experience some sort of detoxification reaction such as headache, fatigue, bad breath, body odor, diarrhea, or mouth sores. This state is commonly known as a healing crisis and is very normal. Unless the symptoms are very severe, continue the juice cleanse. For severe reactions, however, please consult a medical professional.
Can I perform a Pure Nectar juice cleanse if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No. There are several risks involved in detoxing during pregnancy and while nursing.
How often can I do a Pure Nectar juice cleanse?
This is a personal decision – most people cleanse when they feel that their body needs to be cleansed from all the toxins, or simply a jumpstart to wellness.
Can I create my own cleanse?
The Pure Nectar juice cleanse was carefully planned by our in-house doctors and partner nutritionists for optimum results. It was patterned to the Traditional Chinese Medicine and Naturopathic Medicine’s principles of detoxification. You have the freedom to create your own program, but we do not guarantee that it will provide the same results.
*Please note that all discounts are exclusive to the set packages. This means that you cannot alter or change the flavors included in the set.
What can I do with the empty Pure Nectar bottles?
Clean and collect all the empty bottles, and return them to selected Pure Nectar branches (check our social media pages for full list). Earn 1 point for every 7 bottles returned, and use your accumulated points to redeem FREE juice. Turned over bottles will be upcycled for different purposes like crates, monoblock chairs, and other materials to be used by our partner farmers.
*The bottle return program is currently paused during the ECQ for safety and sanitary purposes. Please set them aside for now, and we will collect after the ECQ has been lifted.
*Note: Consume 30ml of Lemon Water Kefir only, not the whole bottle.
1 shot or 30mL of Lemon Water Kefir
1 shot or 30mL of Lemon Water Kefir
Restore & Renew
All juice cleanse sets will be delivered the day before consumption. We start delivery from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm daily.
Place your order by 9:00 pm, we can deliver the next day.
Metro Manila Shipping Fees
Orders above Php2,295: FREE
Orders above Php1,000: Php150
Orders below Php1,000: Php250
Provincial Shipping Fees
Imus, Cavite: Php 300
Bacoor, Cavite: Php 300
Tanza, Cavite: Php 350
Dasmarinas, Cavite: Php 470
Naic, Cavite: Php470
Biñan, Laguna: Php 450
San Pedro, Laguna: Php 400
Cainta, Rizal: Php 300
San Mateo, Rizal: Php 300
Antipolo City: Php 300
Malolos, Bulacan: Php 300
Marilao, Bulacan: Php 300
San Jose del Monte, Bulacan: Php 350
*Cash on Delivery (COD) is not available for provincial areas.
Pure Nectar cold-pressed juices are all-natural, raw, and unpasteurized. It contains no additives, preservatives, and artificial coloring – making it highly perishable and needs extra care to naturally preserve its freshness.
- All items are extremely sensitive to heat and sunlight and must be transferred to the refrigerator in no more than 2 hours.
- Products must be enclosed in a refrigerator with the temperature not higher than 4 degrees Celsius. We highly recommend storing the juices at the topmost shelf in the back portion near the vent because this is the coldest part.
- Once the bottle has been opened, it must be consumed immediately and can no longer be stored again.
- All juices must be consumed 3 days after receiving it.
- Once the products have been delivered, it can no longer be returned or exchanged.
- Please disregard the Best Before date stamped on the side of the bottle because this is only valid if the bottles were stored in the supercooling chillers in our commissary or our stores.
- If the bottles are bloated and deformed in shape, we do not recommend consuming the juice anymore and should be disposed of. This indicates that the live and active enzymes of the juice have already fermented – usually implies that it was exposed to heat or in a temperature higher than the 4 degrees Celcius.
- You may opt to freeze the juices to prolong the shelf life for 7 days or more. If the bottles expand after frozen, it is not spoiled - the expansion of the bottle is due to the ice buildup. You may thaw out the juice 30 minutes before consumption.