1-DAY JUICE CLEANSE: Cellular Renewal
Need that extra bounce in your step? Give your body a chance to replace old cells with newer and stronger ones. Heal your body from within with the 1-day Juice Cleanse set.
Pure Nectar’s juice cleanse programs were specially crafted according to an average Filipino’s diet. The total calorie intake per day per set is approximately 1,200. The flavors were chosen and scheduled during specified times throughout the day and were patterned to the Traditional Chinese Medicine and Naturopathic Medicine’s principles of detoxification.
The juice cleanse also adheres to the American Heart Association guidelines to consume a ‘rainbow’ of colored raw fruits and vegetables in a day. This cleanse provides the body with the various micronutrients, antioxidants, and phytonutrients that may ultimately help battle chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
Our cleanses nourish your body that you can incorporate in your everyday life, setting you up for success long after your cleanse is over. Delicious, nourishing, and satisfying. Powerful and effective, yet simple and enjoyable!
- Cellular Rejuvenation
- Increased Energy
- Mental Clarity
- Improved Digestion
- Elevated Mood
- Reduced Inflammation
- Wellness Jumpstart
- Boosted Immunity
- Improved Sleep
- Decreased anxiety
- Age Prevention
- Weight Loss
• 7 (300mL) bottles of Pure Nectar cold-pressed juice:
- Mega Omega (1): Kale, Banana, Spinach, Apple, Kiwi, Mango, Pineapple, Organic Cane
- Olympian (1): Red Beet, Pineapple, Apple
- Tropical Fuel (1): Orange, Banana, Apple, Organic Cane, Coconut Water, Pineapple
- Restore & Renew (1): Lemon, Orange, Turmeric, Celery, Basil, Cucumber, Organic Cane
- Body Cleanser (1): Apple, Pineapple, Orange, Cucumber, Carrot
- Alka-Boost (1): Apple, Pineapple, Kale, Spinach, Parsley, Cucumber, Organic Cane
- Green Supreme (1): Calamansi, Apple, Spinach, Green Bell Pepper, Romaine Lettuce, Basil, Parsley, Ginger, Cucumber, Celery
• 1 bottle of Lemon Water Kefir (300mL)
• Thermal Bag
How do I prepare?
- Take a light high-fiber meal the night before performing the juice cleanse. This should contain whole fruits, vegetables, psyllium, barley, oatmeal, quinoa, unpolished rice, and/or fish for viand.
How do I know what flavor to drink?
- A juicing guide will be provided along with your package. If you cannot strictly follow the schedule, you may follow the hourly interval provided.
Should I drink water?
- It is a must to consume a minimum of 8 glasses of water throughout the day.
Can I drink coffee?
- It is highly recommended to avoid and/or abstain from all kinds of stimulants during the juice cleanse. This includes coffee, tea, alcohol, or cigarettes.
Can I exercise?
- Refrain from exercising during the juice cleanse because you are consuming just enough calories to get you through the day.
Can I eat food?
- It is recommended to withhold all solid foods during the juice cleanse for maximum benefits. If it is unavoidable, however, a minimum amount of steamed, broiled, boiled, or raw vegetables and/or fish is acceptable.
Can I smoke?
- Go back and think about why you are choosing to do a juice cleanse! Your body needs a break from all the toxins and nicotine should definitely be one of them.
Can I drink vitamins and supplements when I cleanse?
- It is not necessary. Consuming the fruit and vegetable cold-pressed juices will give your body an abundance of antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, vitamins, phytonutrients, carbohydrates. It is important to continue taking any medications and/or supplements that have been prescribed by your doctor or health care practitioner that are necessary to maintain your health. It is also important to ensure that if you have a diagnosed vitamin or mineral deficiency such as iron, B12, iodine, vitamin D that you must continue taking these throughout your cleanse.
- It is still best to consult and seek approval from your doctor before proceeding with the cleanse to be safe!
I have a disease (hypertension, diabetes, cancer or others), can I perform a juice cleanse?
- Please consult your physician, doctor, or other qualified health professionals before beginning any nutritional programs.
What should my post-cleanse diet be after my juice cleanse?
- It is a must to be diligent in making good food choices coming off a juice cleanse. It is very likely for the body to crave and think of indulging in processed and fried foods, but try to see it as an opportunity to continue the detoxification process. The digestive system is extremely delicate after juice cleansing since the body has been on a hiatus - focusing solely on pushing toxins and healing tissues. Avoid high-fat, high-sugar, hard-to-digest foods that might hinder the progress you have made while cleansing. Stick to plant-based, unprocessed, vegetable-rich, whole foods (boiled, broiled, or baked) for the next three days to help promote the clearance of toxins. This will not only maximize the effectiveness of the cleanse, but it will also help you jumpstart on a healthier, stronger, and more vibrant version of yourself!
What are things that I should watch out for during my juice cleanse?
- Most people may experience some sort of detoxification reaction such as headache, migraine, nausea, fatigue, bad breath, body odor, diarrhea, or mouth sores. This state is commonly known as a healing crisis and is very normal. Unless the symptoms are very severe, continue the juice cleanse.
- For severe reactions, however, please consult a medical professional.
Can I do the juice cleanse if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- No. There are several risks involved in detoxing during pregnancy and while nursing. Your body needs a variety of nutrients from other food sources which fruits and vegetables cannot solely provide.
How often can I do a Pure Nectar juice cleanse?
- This is a personal decision – most people cleanse when they feel that their body needs to be cleansed from all the toxins, or simply a jumpstart to wellness.
Can I create my own cleanse?
- The Pure Nectar juice cleanse was carefully planned by our in-house doctors and partner nutritionists for optimum results. It was patterned to the Traditional Chinese Medicine and Naturopathic Medicine’s principles of detoxification. You have the freedom to create your own program, but we do not guarantee that it will provide the same results.
- Please note that all discounts are exclusive to the set packages. This means that you cannot alter or change the flavors included in the set.
I have leftover Lemon Water Kefir, can I continue drinking it?
- Definitely! You can take one (1) shot or 30mL after every meal after your cleanse.
What can I do with the empty Pure Nectar bottles?
- We are accepting clean and empty bottles in our Katipunan branch. These bottles will be sent to our recycling partner The Plastic Flamingo. They will transform collected plastics through the method of plastic extrusion. This up-cycling production makes sure that the plastics are shredded, mixed, and molded into eco-lumbers: posts and planks. These will be used to create emergency shelters, furniture, and more building materials!
- You read more about our Bottle Return Program at: https://purenectar.co/pages/bottle-returns
*Note: Consume 30ml of Lemon Water Kefir only, not the whole bottle.
1 shot or 30mL of Lemon Water Kefir
1 shot or 30mL of Lemon Water Kefir
Restore & Renew